Are You Looking For The Best Deep Tissue Massage in the Atascocita, Humble, Kingwood Texas area?
Look no further than us at Natural Forces Massage! All of our massage therapists
offer this modality and do an amazing job!
What is Deep Tissue Massage Exactly?
So what exactly is a deep tissue massage? The basic definition of deep tissue massage is that it is a massage therapy technique that is used to treat musculoskeletal issues. Some of which include sprains, strains, and sports injuries. A Deep tissue massage involves applying sustained firm pressure through the muscle tissue. This is while using slow, deep strokes to target the deeper layers of your muscles.
Deep tissue does not mean super deep pressure!
Lets dive in! What are the Benefits to a Deep Tissue Massage?
This type of massage therapy has many benefits including: promoting faster healing by increasing blood flow, reducing inflammation, and pain relief. Deep tissue can help with breaking up scar tissue that forms following an injury. This results in reducing tension in the muscle.
What is too much pressure?
There are a lot of horror stories out there about massage therapists beating up a client too much, during a deep tissue massage. On the other side sometimes a client will ask for deep pressure and the client felt as though they were just petted.
As a client, how can you get the most out of your massage therapy session? Check out the tips below!
1. The pressure should never be so much that your flying off the table! Your muscles will tense up and you will fell really bad later.
2. The pressure should feel like a good pain not a "I can't wait for this to end type" of treatment.
3. If you haven't had a massage before then a deep tissue massage isn't where to start. We recommend trigger point therapy!
4. As a general rule it helps to go by the 1 to 10 pain level chart. 7 out of 10 in pain is the max you should feel. (Its more beneficial to have a massage back to back weeks so the therapist can gradually get deeper into the muscle.
5. Most importantly (communicate with your therapist). Don't just take a beating. Our massage therapists here at Natural Forces Massage are very knowledgeable at communicating how deep to go. This doesnt mean they are perfect!
What other services go great with a deep tissue massage? Among the services that go great with deep tissue massage are sports massage
, hot stone massage
, cupping therapy
, and combining with trigger point therapy. Are you ready to make contact with us?
Here at Natural Forces Massage you can reach us many ways!
You can reach us the by Calling us at 281-570-2945 or text/call 281-673-8024.
Email us at email@example.com. Or you can message us on Facebook
Would you like to know the difference between us and the competition?
Check out our Highly Trained Massage Therapy page and you will find out all the reasons Natural Forces Massage should be your choice when searching for a great massage. Plus you will learn We also ask that you check out our prices
and you will see how unbeatable they are as well! We have great package deals, a loyalty program, and much more.
Lastly We are all over social media!!!
Natural Forces Massage is on several social media platforms. To see us live in action check us out on YouTube
. Or to see important information about Natural Forces Massage including our specials, massage openings, raffles and more check us out on our Facebook Group
! We are also on Tik Tok, Twitter
, and Pinterest
We hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you.