Looking for a Deep Tissue Massage?
Are you looking for a great deep tissue massage? Look no further than us at Natural Forces Massage. All of our massage therapists
offer this modality and do an amazing job!What is Deep Tissue Massage Exactly?
You may want to know what a Deep tissue massage is. Firstly, deep tissue massage is a massage therapy technique that is used to treat musculoskeletal issues. Some of which include sprains, strains, and sports injuries. Secondly it involves applying sustained firm pressure through the muscle tissue. This is while using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles. What are the Benefits?
What exactly are the benefits of a Deep tissue massage? This type of massage therapy has many benefits including: promoting faster healing by increasing blood flow, reducing inflammation, and pain. This type of massage can also help break up scar tissue that forms following an injury. As a result, this reduces tension in the muscle. What is too much pressure?
There are a lot of horror stories out there about massage therapists beating up a client too much. However, there is also the opposite issue where the client ask for deep pressure and the client felt as though they were just petted.
As a client, how can you get the most out of your massage therapy session? Tips for the client to receive the best deep tissue massage:
1. The pressure should never be so much that your flying off the table! Your muscles will tense up and you will fell really bad later.
2. The pressure should feel like a good pain not a "I can't wait for this to end type" of treatment.
3. If you haven't had a massage before then a deep tissue massage isn't where to start. We recommend trigger point
4. A general rule it helps to go by is a 7 out of 10 in pain is the max you should feel. (Its more beneficial to have a massage back to back weeks so the therapist can gradually get deeper into the muscle.
5. Most importantly (communicate with your therapist). Don't just take a beating. Our therapists here are very knowledgeable at communicating how deep to go. Are you interested in scheduling your deep tissue massage?
You can reach us by doing the following:
Call us at 281-570-2945
or text/call 281-673-8024
Message us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/paintherapy101
Email us at email@example.comWould you like to learn more about us?
Check out our Blog We are on social media!!!
To see updates on specials, last minute openings, fun polls, and much much more check us out below:YouTubeInstagram Twitter Facebook